UmiDigi Crystal Pro | Phone Specification & Price.
UmiDigi Crystal Pro, In this article, you will be given detailed information on UmiDigi Crystal Pro, with specification and price. All you need to do is stay focus and follow us. See more details below;
UmiDigi Crystal Pro is a top-notch bezel-less smartphone. This amazing device comes with a 5.5-inch display with a dual-camera setup on the back.
UMidigi Crystal Pro Key Specs & Features
- 5.5-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401ppi)
- 1.5GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6750T CPU with 4GB RAM
- Android 7 (Nougat), Stock Android
- 64GB Storage, up to 256GB memory card
- 13MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data (up to 300 Mbps)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 3000 mAh Battery
Design, Display, Cameras
UmiDigi Crystal Pro features a similar ultra-thin bezel design first introduced by Xiaomi in the Mi Mix, though the Crystal Pro retains the 3.5mm Audio jack. With the top bezel gone, the front camera has been moved to the lower bezel. It has an 88% screen to body ratio.
The back of the phone is covered in 2.5D glass, which when combined with the Corning Gorilla Glass 4 covering of the front gives the UmiDigi Crystal Pro a premium glass unibody design.
UmiDigi Crystal Pro sports a brilliant 5.5-inch display from Sharp, but its bezel-less design makes it a lot more compact than smartphones with similar screen size. The display offers 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
UmiDigi Crystal Pro features dual 13 megapixels and 5 megapixels cameras from Samsung on the back. The two cameras combine to offer a DSLR-like effect. A 5 megapixels front facing camera is provided below the screen for taking selfies.
Hardware and Software
UmiDigi Crystal Pro runs Pure Android 7.0 (Nougat) on a the Mediatek MT6750T chipset that offers a 1.5GHz octa-core processor. The smartphone has 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage. You can add up to 256GB additional storage via the SIM2 slot.
UmiDigi Crystal Pro supports Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type C. Unlike more recent phones from UmiDigi, the fingerprint sensor is now on the back. UmiDigi Crystal Pro supports 4G LTE. The phone will support LTE on MTN, 9Mobile, NTel, Smile, and InterC in Nigeria, while in Ghana and Kenya you can connect via MTN and Safaricom respectively.
You are still out of luck if you are in the United States, UmiDigi Crystal Pro will not support LTE in the US
UMidigi Crystal Pro Specs
- Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat), Stock Android
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Processor (Mediatek MT6750T)
- GPU: ARM MALI-T860 MP2
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 141.3 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi)
- Screen Protection: 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 5MP Dual Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging
- Front Camera: 5 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB (requires SIM2 slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE Band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, up to 21Mbps
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 300 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Pedometer: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant:
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: No (download at store)
- Document Viewer: No (download at store)
- Document Editor: No (download at store)
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)
- Standby Time: up to 240 hours
Pricing and Availability
Presale for the UmiDigi Crystal Pro begins August 15, 2017. Price starts at $121 on Gearbest. UmiDigi Crystal Pro starts shipping August 20, 2017.
The UmiDigi Crystal Pro may endup selling on Jumia Nigeria as some of the older models from the company are currently being offered by an international third party seller. When that happens, Umidigi Crystal Pro price in Nigeria should range from 60,000 Naira and 120,000 Naira.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Hope this article was helpful, Please do well, to share this post via your Social Network accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc. with Share button below.
Source: Techzafo Limited